The countdown to Christmas is on and we're bringing you the list of the top 10 gifts ideas for the snowboarder in your life. We're sharing some of our favorites along with the top brands in the industry.
1. The Fourth Phase - snowboard film featuring Travis Rice. This DVD will surely get a rider hyped for a day on the slopes or backcountry riding.
2. Ski Pass - There are many season passes to choose from and we're a fan of the Epic Pass where you get the most bang for your buck. Not only does it offer multiple destinations in the U.S. but also Canada and Europe.
3. Outerwear - If you look good, you feel good and you'll ride even better. This season 686 (www.686.com) has a new line, GLCR which will last through your toughest adventures.
4. Socks - nobody likes cold feet. While there are many options to choose from, we're a fan of these durable socks from Dakine which offers multi-density knitting for warmth and cushioning as well as venting panels.
5. Base Layers - Don't forget the layers! It's all about comfort and function when it comes to base layers. Moisture-wicking is key especially for bluebird days.
6. Goggles - Spy goggles have a new Happy Lens which provides superior color and contrast enhancements. You'll want a style that offers both a high-light and low-light lens.
7. Helmet - safety first! Whether you're a weekend warrior on crowded days or flying through the trees, don't forget your helmet.
8. Beanie - keep warm and stylish with a colorful pom beanie.
9. Facemask - Phunkshun Wear masks are made from recycled plastic bottles. They are water repellant, freeze resistant and moisture wicking.
10. Go-Pro - it never happened unless caught on camera! Let your rider film their powder runs or catching air off of a kicker. Don't forget the new stability accessory.
Want to provide the snowboarder in your life a trip of a lifetime? Send them on a getaway! Bucket list destinations now available: www.365boarding.com